Philly Sports Trips is teaming up with Gatehouse at the Navy Yard for all home tailgates this season! Come down to 4503 S Broad St for amazing food, drinks, and entertainment on Game Day. The Home Opener will be a celebration of the return of Eagles football after a year of no tailgating. To kick off the season, DJ Lopez Island will be spinning the tunes all morning long!
The Philadelphia Eagles play the San Francisco 49ers at 1:00PM on September 19th and we have one heck of a party planned for Birds fans of all ages. If you have never been to the Gatehouse before, it has both indoor and outdoor space making it the perfect tailgate venue!
- All-Inclusive Drinks from Gatehouse
- All-Inclusive Food from Cav’s Catering
- Live Entertainment by DJ Lopez Island
- Parking is included in the Tailgate Pass
- Complimentary Shuttle from Navy Yard to South Philadelphia Sports Complex
- Hang out with The Philly Sports Guy and other Surprise Guests
Cav’s Famous Tailgate menu includes unlimited:
- Caesar Salad
- Clams, Mussels, Shrimp in white wine sauce
- Penne Pasta in a Cream Blush Sauce
- Filet Mignon Sandwiches
- Boneless Chicken Sandwiches
- Grilled Sausage w/peppers Sandwiches
- Hot Dogs
The Gatehouse drink menu includes unlimited:
- Prosecco Mimosas
- Bud Light
- Michelob Ultra
- Miller High Life
- Red and white wine
This is the ultimate tailgate experience that Philly Sports Trips customers are used to when traveling with us on the road. Our tailgate staff will help provide a fun and family friendly environment. You must have an ID and be 21 years or older to be served alcohol. If you have a group of 15 or more, discounted pricing is available – contact us for details.
We are excited to invite our Philadelphia friends and family to The Ultimate Home Opener Tailgate on the morning of September 19th! You don’t want to miss this one. Go birds!
Reserve your spot now! E-mail us with any questions. Event will take place rain or shine.