The Philadelphia Phillies are headed to Boston this summer! This is Philly Sports Trips’ third trip to Fenway and we can’t wait. We will be taking direct flights from Philadelphia to Boston and checking into the beautiful Hyatt Regency Boston on Wednesday, June 12th.
After checking into the hotel, we will travel to Fenway Park to see the Phillies take on the Red Sox. We will then go to the stadium for Game 2 of the series on Thursday, June 13th. Friday is a free day to explore the city and we return to Philadelphia on Saturday morning.
Our full package includes direct flight from Philadelphia, charter bus airport transfers, 3 night stay at the Hyatt Regency Boston, group game tickets to two games, and an all-inclusive tailgate party on game day close to Fenway Park. You will also receive a custom “Summer of Baseball” T-Shirt.
Below is the pricing for the trip. The self-travel package includes EVERYTHING except flights and charter bus airport transfers.
3 NIGHT FULL PACKAGE
- 1 per room – $2299 per person
- 2 per room – $1699 per person
- 3 per room – $1599 per person
- 4 per room – $1499 per person
3 NIGHT SELF-TRAVEL PACKAGE
- 1 per room – $1899 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
- 2 per room – $1299 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
- 3 per room – $1199 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
- 4 per room – $1099 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
Reserve your spot now! E-mail us with any questions. Event will take place rain or shine. Trip details and pricing are subject to change.