The Chicago Baseball trip is always a Philly Sports Trips fan favorite! This will be our FOURTH trip to Wrigley Field so of course we have to make this one extra special since we will be there for the FOURTH of July. This isn’t your average Fourth of July weekend celebration. We will be celebrating America’s birthday by watching the Phillies crush the Chicago cubs TWICE – July 3rd AND July 4th.
We will be taking direct flights from Philadelphia to Chicago and checking into the beautiful Hyatt Regency Chicago on Wednesday, July 3rd. After checking in to the hotel, we will travel to Wrigley Field to see the Phillies take on the Cubs. We will then go to the stadium for Game 3 of the series on Thursday, July 4th. Friday and Saturday are free days to explore Chicago. We return to Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon.
Our full package includes direct flight from Philadelphia, charter bus airport transfers, 4 night stay at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, group game tickets to two games, and an all-inclusive tailgate party on game day close to Wrigley Field. You will also receive a custom “Summer of Baseball” T-Shirt.
Below is the pricing for the trip. The self-travel package includes EVERYTHING except flights and charter bus airport transfers.
4 NIGHT FULL PACKAGE
- 1 per room – $2349 per person
- 2 per room – $1849 per person
- 3 per room – $1749 per person
- 4 per room – $1649 per person
4 NIGHT SELF-TRAVEL PACKAGE
- 1 per room – $1699 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
- 2 per room – $1199 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
- 3 per room – $1099 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
- 4 per room – $999 per person (without flights and airport transfers)
Reserve your spot now! E-mail us with any questions. Event will take place rain or shine. Trip details and pricing are subject to change.